In this age of voluminous content, not to mention meetings and books most business topics can ultimately border on the mundane. Most of it is in all actuality just good business sense. Not rocket science. So, think about the real world ramifications of innovating your management into the 21st century. They eliminate the taciturn displays of, “My way or the highway.”
Here are five simple ways business leaders can harness their company’s brand to further their employee engagement goals.
- Align company goals with employees and be transparent
- Use the passion of your brand to build engagement and momentum.
- Make employees more important than then customer. Let them know legendary customer service is little more that a diatribe unless we are all engaged.
- Build a high trust environment.
- Hold leadership and management to higher standards of personal and organizational behavior.
- Ensure your brand is infused with purpose and connect it to employee programs can boost engagement and even evangelism.
- Make sure leadership “walks the walk” through personal behavior and organizational deeds.
Read full article via Fast Company | Business + Innovation.
Jim Woods is a leadership development and training consultant deploying his unique abilities in character based training and strategy.
Jim is president of InnoThink Group a human resources and leadership management consulting firm. He has an absolute passion for people development and are constantly refining and adapting his programs in order to ensure that they have the maximum impact on those we serve.